MAKE YOUR MIND-SHIFT TODAY FOR A HEALTHY AND BALANCED LIFESTYLE!
DO YOU SOMETIMES FEEL:
- SOMEWHAT DISSATISFIED WITH YOUR ROADTRIP THROUGH LIFE?
- THAT YOUR LIFE IS GOING NOWHERE AND YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
- AS IF LIFE IN GENERAL AND SOME PEOPLE IN PARTICULAR ARE LETTING YOU DOWN?
- UNABLE TO DEAL WITH ALL THE CHALLENGES FACING YOU?
IN ORDER TO CHANGE OUR LIFESTYLE, WE MUST FIRST OF ALL KNOW WHO AND WHERE WE ARE!
There are many instruments that we can use to help us understand ourselves better. It ranges from quick checklists in popular magazines to sophisticated personality assessments used by professional psychologists.
One proven method to start exploring ourselves is called the WHEEL OF LIFE BALANCE. If you Google this topic, you will find numerous variations of the “wheel”, but the underlying reasoning for using a wheel as a metaphor for understanding how the individual function, is the same:
• For a wheel to run smoothly, it must be round
• A bigger wheel will cover more distance with less effort.
LA FERM IS ABLE AND WILLING TO HELP YOU IDENTIFY YOUR GROWTH AREAS, AND PROVIDE YOU WITH PRACTICAL SUPPORT ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
• We send you the Self Assessment Questionnaire, instructions for drawing your own Wheel of Life Balance, as well as some guidelines on how to use this for growth and improvement.
• You can contact us at wellness(at)laferm.co.za, and we arrange for a free online session with one of our psychologists or counsellors.
• Should you need more in-depth counselling, the psychologist or counsellor will plan with yourself for one-on-one sessions (online or in-person), including self-study materials. The cost of these will be discussed with you beforehand.
If you are shocked, fearful, anxious, or just feeling uncomfortable due to this worldwide catastrophe, you are normal. These are our typical responses to major disruptions, losses and other negative events in our lives.
This is the good news. The bad news, however, is that if we cannot cope with events like these it can have a severe negative impact on our physical, psychological and mental well-being.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO COPE WITH COVID -19 DOWNLOAD HERE :